Thursday, June 11, 2009

June Cybercrop Theme


is "Birthdays". Thought I'd give you some time to collect up your photos you've been planning to scrap, and join me at Uproar2scrapmore on Friday 26th, Saturday27th and Sunday 28th of June. Festivities commence at 7.30pm Queensland time Friday night with challenges, games, special offers and classes throughout the weekend.
It's a cybercrop, a great big virtual crop that my friends from all over the world are welcome to check out...with lots of inspiration and fun. hope to see you there.

I'll be teaching a class with distress inks~like I used to make the background on this card

and the ATC pictured above

1 comment :

CreativeMe68 said...

Sounds like a cool theme for the cyber crop hopefully I will be able to join in this time!!! Hey I have left you a lil something over on my blog Luv Shaz xoxo