Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Inspired by friends



Joanie at the Stamp-Shack challenged me to use this spotty green paper on St Patrick's day. The flowers are similar to some of the styles I am teaching in my Trend studio classes next week. The handcut flourishes were inspired by a new scrapping friend ChrisW. Her scrapbook pages have the most amazing handcut embellishments. She even has some published in the Basic Grey gallery. I love that I am trying new things everyday.



ChrisW gave me this blog award.It is a blog award given to sites who:~ inspires you~ makes you smile and laugh~ or maybe gives amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!The rules of this award are:* Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing and let them know.* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from!

I would like to give it to these people who inspire me daily as artists and as friends

Jan- Far North

Christie

Cindi

Michelle Zindorf

Frankiesue

3 comments :

pescbrico said...

Really cool card Sarah! :)

chrisw said...

That's because you are Uber amazing!

Cindi said...

congrats on your award, you deserve it!! And also thanks for thinking of me!
:)