Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recycled Christmas ATCs


I just hosted a swap at the Stamp Shack to make Artist Trading Cards incorporating a recycled/used Christmas/winter themed postage stamp. These amazing ATCs are made by a talented bunch of stampers from all over the world. They are flying their way back home now. I hope they are as pleased with the collection as I am.

top row: Me (Australia), Kay (U.K), Chris (Canada)
2nd row: Tami (USA), Lisa (U.K)
3rd row: Robin (USA), Christie (USA)
4th row: Sue (U.K), Jan (Alaska- yes Jan I know that is in USA)
If you love to recycle, check out the GO GREEN cybercrop over at Uproar to Scrapmore this weekend.

2 comments :

pescbrico said...

Sarah those are wonderful! I still have my stamps... did not have time to join bot I love the idea!!

Karen said...

These came out so great! And you have a nice assortment of locales they came from ! I'll bet everyone is looking forward to seeing them IRL so they can check them out even more! :> Off to check out what the Uproar is about!